Monday, 13 January 2014
Photo frame editing
1) Place the clip of the photo frame into the timeline/work area
2) Cut out any parts that would not be useful, such as clips where one of us is seen in the reflection
3) Go to 'Video Effects' - Drag 'Ultra Key' onto the clip which we want to use in the photo frame
4) Click on the clip which the ultra key has been dragged onto
5) Go to 'Effect Controls' - 'Ultra Key' - then click on the pipette symbol to then click on the green card within the frame. This makes all the green colour turn into the footage that is below the green screen clip.