Friday, 28 February 2014
Tuesday, 25 February 2014
Thursday, 20 February 2014
Thursday, 6 February 2014
Thursday, 30 January 2014
This is the first draft of our advertisement for our album. We used the triangles to create the faces to make Shannen and I look more abstract which highlights the pop rock genre that we created the music video for. However, we still need to add in text to the advert.
Monday, 13 January 2014
1) Place the clip of the photo frame into the timeline/work area
2) Cut out any parts that would not be useful, such as clips where one of us is seen in the reflection
3) Go to 'Video Effects' - Drag 'Ultra Key' onto the clip which we want to use in the photo frame
4) Click on the clip which the ultra key has been dragged onto
5) Go to 'Effect Controls' - 'Ultra Key' - then click on the pipette symbol to then click on the green card within the frame. This makes all the green colour turn into the footage that is below the green screen clip.
We used the photo frame shot to show the two girls in the music video as best friends before they grew apart from each other. The use of a photo frame serves as a memory for the two girls which they would look back on. We created the photo frame at Shannen's house, by placing some green card in a photo frame to act as the green screen. We would then later use the ultra key effect to place a shot in the frame.
We had the issue of the zoom being a bit stiff on the camera but we practiced using the zoom and shot the zoom in and out at a variety of speeds so that we can then decide which one was more effective.